Starting From: $49.00
iLok (Version 2) USB Smart Key
You asked, we delivered! The new iLok is smaller, stronger, customizable and has a much higher capacity than the original. The iLok 2 can hold over 500 licenses from multiple software publishers so you can carry your licenses to the office, studio, or client location. Depending on the licenses you own, the iLok may hold far more.
Please note, the iLok USB key itself does not come with any pre-authorized licenses or plug-ins
iLok 2 is backward compatible. You can move your licenses from an original iLok to iLOk 2 in your account using the Move Licenses Utility (subject to software publisher restrictions). You can also use both original and 2nd gen iLoks at the same time. Also iLok 2 can be protected with Zero Downtime protection, just like the original iLok.
Customize your iLok 2 with the label feature, so you'll know which is yours in public studios and live events.
- It's portable: PACE iLok technology enables you to authorize your software wherever it is installed. From home, work, or at a remote location, your licenses are with you, not your computer.
- It supports multiple licenses: As long as your software is iLok-enabled, you can store all of your licenses on one iLok device, even if you have software that is published by multiple developers.
- It's cross-platform compatible: iLok works on both Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Licenses for both platforms can be stored on the same iLok.
- Worry free: Your licenses are on the safest, most secure solution: the iLok. With optional Zero Downtime™ available, you've got 24/7 peace of mind.
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.4 and above (depends upon software compatibility)
- Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Requires software that is iLok enabled
- USB required (USB 1 and USB 2.0 compatible)