Starting From: $76.95
Microsoft Word 2013
Enjoy the new features of Microsoft Word 2013:
- With the new read mode text reflows automatically in columns to make it easier to read.
- The new object zoom come into play when you view tables, charts, images, or online videos, a finger tap or mouse click lets you see the detail. When you’re done, another tap or click returns them to their original size.
- Word 2013 will automatically bookmark your last-visited spot. Enjoy your reading, take a breather, and then pick up where you left off even from a different PC or tablet.
- With the reply comment place markers your comments are stored next to the text you’re discussing so it’s easy to track the conversation.
- Save your documents online to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a link to the same file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, and be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- With Word 2013 you can share your document with others even if they don’t have Word. Send them a link, and as you read through the document on your screen, they can follow along in their browsers.
- Word 2013 makes it easy to polish your document. Add the finishing touch of online videos and photos. Lay them out like a pro with new alignment guides. And enjoy how smoothly Word handles PDF content.
- Align charts, photos, and diagrams with your text for a polished, professional look. Handy guides pop into place when you need them and disappear when you’re done.
- Text reflows instantly as you drag a photo, video, or shape to its new position. Release the mouse button, and your object and surrounding text stay where you want them.
- Open a PDF in Word 2013, and its paragraphs, lists, tables, and other
content act just like Word content.