Starting From: $127.95
Robert McNeel Rhino 5
Rhino 5.0 has many new features and enhancements: Modeling, Editing tools, Interface, Display, Rendering and animation, 2-D drawing/drafting tools, Mesh modeling, editing, analysis, repair, and rapid prototyping, Analysis, Large projects, Compatibility, Software developer tools.
Features of Robert McNeel Rhino 5
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Tools included in Rhino for Windows
- Versatile 3D modeling
- NURBS tools
- Mesh tools
- Analysis tools
- Drafting tools
- Support included
- Stylistic display modes
- Plugin Support
- Animation Tools
Most Rhino 5 plug-ins, scripts and related products including Brazil and Bongo will work with 32-bit Rhino 5. However they will not work with 64-bit Rhino 5.
- 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Internet connection for installation and validation.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 2 capable video card recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
What is a Educational Lab Kit?
- Robert McNeel Educational Lab Kits are for educational institutions only
- A 30-user license to use Rhino on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not needed.
- Or, a 30‑user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required.