Starting From: $128.95
Robert McNeel Rhino 5 for Windows
Rhino 5.0 has many new features and enhancements: Modeling, Editing tools, Interface, Display, Rendering and animation, 2-D drawing/drafting tools, Mesh modeling, editing, analysis, repair, and rapid prototyping, Analysis, Large projects, Compatibility, Software developer tools.
Features of Robert McNeel Rhino 5
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of speciality modeling products. (Windows only)
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Tools included in Rhino for Windows
- Versatile 3D modeling
- NURBS tools
- Mesh tools
- Analysis tools
- Drafting tools
- Support included
- Stylistic display modes
- Plugin Support
- Animation Tools
Most Rhino 5 plug-ins, scripts and related products including Brazil and Bongo will work with 32-bit Rhino 5. However they will not work with 64-bit Rhino 5.
- 8 GB or more is recommended.
- Internet connection for installation and validation.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL 2 capable video card recommended.
- No more than 63 CPU Cores.
- Multiple-button mouse with scroll wheel is recommended.
- The SpaceNavigator is supported.
- Apple hardware is supported with Bootcamp.
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 - recommended
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP (32-bit only) Service Pack 3
- Note: Both 32- and 64-bit versions are installed on 64-bit Windows systems.
- Windows NT, 95, 98, ME, or 2000
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Virtualization systems on OS X such as VMWare and Parallels
What is a Educational Lab Kit?
- Robert McNeel Educational Lab Kits are for educational institutions only
- A 30-user license to use Rhino on the computers in a single classroom or lab (one room). A network is not needed.
- Or, a 30‑user floating network license. A network and the Zoo is required.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
5 out of 5 stars 3 Reviews
extremely fast response
by Travis on February 10, 2017
I was skeptical about a third party website and getting the appropriate version but everything works great. The most surprising part was how quickly I was able to receive a download email and get started right away (less than 2 hours). Although I was on top of my side of things and gave all the information necessary for their review, it usually takes days or even a week to receive a confirmation and email download from third party websites. very impressed and recommend trying it for yourself.
Excellent and affordable NURBS modeler
by George Showman on December 16, 2016
I've been using Rhino for about 11 years, and taught it for 7 years at a college level. We use it for all our 3D modeling in our small architecture office. It's an extremely robust and powerful 3D modeling program, with great plugins (Brazil, VRay, Grasshopper, etc. -- all available separately, some free), for a very reasonable price. I recently bought this commercial license at full price from Studica, and the experience was good -- there was a slight delay on getting the download link for the product, but it came through within three hours of my purchase.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
I love Rhino
by Sarah J on January 08, 2013
Rhino 5 rocks!
I am a student
I am using this product for Design class
Location: Sacramento, Ca