Unity Team License 4 Education
The Team License extends the editor with features that enable easy
collaboration — both local and remote. Like everything else in Unity, it has
been designed to combine power and simplicity.
Team License includes support for Asset Server and Cache Server client
functionality. The server-side components of these products are provided and
Play well with others
The Team License is an add-on product that you can add to your Unity 4
Pro license that extends the editor with features that enable easy
collaboration — both local and remote. The Team License
is sold on
a per user basis.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
System Requirements for Unity Authoring:
- Windows: XP SP2 or later
- Mac OS X: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Note that Unity was not tested on server versions of Windows and
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Any
card made since 2004 should work.
- Using Occlusion Culling requires GPU with Occlusion Query support (some
Intel GPUs do not support that).
System Requirements for Unity iOS Authoring:
- An Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" 10.6 or later
System Requirements for Unity Android Authoring:
- In addition to the general system requirements for Unity Authoring
- Windows XP SP2 or later; Mac OS 10.5.8 or later
- Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK)
System Requirements for Unity-Authored Content:
- Windows XP or later; Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Just about any 3D graphics card, depending on complexity.
- Online games run on all browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari, and
Chrome, among others.
- Android authored content requires devices equipped with: Android OS 2.0
- Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU
- GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
System Requirements for Unity Flash Player Pro:
- Windows: 7, XP SP2, or later
- Mac OSX: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Note that Unity was not tested on server versions of Windows and OSX.
- Graphics card with 64 MB of VRAM and pixel shaders or 4 texture units.
Customer Reviews and Ratings