Studica has created a basic Unity 3 video tutorial series. These video tutorials will not only showcase the game development tool that is Unity but also help you get started using the software to create your own 3D video game or 3D animations. These Unity tutorial videos are geared towards beginners as well as for people who are interested in learning more about Unity’s capabilities and ease of use. The topics that are discussed include:
- Tour of Unity’s Basic Interface and Overview of Game Objects
- Adding a Character and Spawnpoint
- Unity’s Detonator and Rigidbody to create basic characters and move them.
- Using Terrain to create realistic levels
- Adding sky to your level with Skybox
If you are looking for more in depth training on Unity, design3 can help.