If you are interested in animating and storyboarding, you are probably well acquainted with Toon Boom Storyboard Pro. This industry-standard software allows you to tell your story in a visual context. No matter what your role in the animation process, it allows you to communicate effectively. The tools you need to share your vision or make revisions are right at your fingertips. Storyboard’s features have always been the foundation for its success in the animation industry. With Toon Boom’s recent release of version 5.5, things have gotten even better.
What’s New in Storyboard Pro Version 5.5?
Get total artistic control with this powerful storyboarding software. Offering animation and drawing tools with camera controls, Storyboard is a reliable and effective tool for visual story development. The newest version makes it even easier for storytellers by providing a more user-friendly interface. Drawing and editing tools have been elevated and now you can support your art with high pixel density displays.
- Draw in perspective faster with new Vanishing Points and Guides
- Use Flip Selected Scenes to mirror scene cameras and artwork within the software
- Generate a matte for multiple drawings in one simple click with the Generate Auto-Matte function
- Convey movement and action with Directional Blurs and Radial Zoom
- Set time actions and story pace with helpful Timeline Markers
- Exchange data between Storyboard Pro and Avid Media Composer with AAF Interchange Format Support
- Simplify animatic productions with Improved Sound Editing tools
How Do I Get Version 5.5?
If you are a current Storyboard Pro customer on a support plan, you can go directly to the Toon Boom website and upgrade your software. Students, teachers, and non-profits can purchase annual licenses at Studica.com. Education discounts are also available on Harmony, certification, and training. Classroom pricing is available for secondary and post-secondary schools. Learn more at www.studica.com/ToonBoom. Learn about helpful resources for Storyboard Pro and start telling your story!
Share this Post