Maybe you’ve been wanting to learn a new language, but have gotten dissuaded by lessons that didn’t feel relevant. I mean, you want to learn how to have a real conversation after all. Or maybe some language learning programs are a bit too expensive. That’s all about to change! Babbel is the new way to learn a language and compared to other advertisement-free programs, Babbel is available at considerable cost savings.
By focusing on what is relevant to you, they’ve created language learning program that you can actually use. Affordably priced, this program is your express ticket to real-life conversations in a new language! In fact, 73% of Babble users report that after 5 hours of using the program they can have simple conversations in their new language. In just 5 hours! Get started with Babbel. In the United States, you can save with faculty and student discounts available at Studica, the education source for software, robotics, and technology products.
The Babbel Language Learning Experience
Babbel’s language experts have established an empirically-proven, world-class method that improves language learning using advanced technology. These experts are constantly searching for the best ways to offer effective, modern language learning. To date, they have over 8,500 hours of content in 14 different languages. These languages include German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch, Polish, Indonesian, Norwegian, Danish, Russian, and English. Babbel is available for your desktop, smartphone, or tablet so you can learn whenever and wherever you choose.
Why is Babbel Effective?
- For one, their courses are tailored to your native language. While some programs may immerse you in another language, Babbel builds upon the grammar and vocabulary skills you’ve already developed in your native tongue. They even provide helpful tips in your native language, other options just don’t do that.
- Lessons are created by language experts to create situations that you would experience in everyday conversations. Because this new information is relevant and you can make the connection with your everyday life, you have a greater tendency to recall what you have learned.
- Quick lessons that can be completed in just 10 or 15 minutes can easily be fit into even the busiest schedules.
- Sound recordings are voiced by native speakers. This combined with speech recognition empower you to confidently speak correctly because you know that your pronunciation is on point.
- You choose the vocabulary that is relevant to your personal goals.
- Learn wherever you choose. Babbel is available for your desktop, tablet or smartphone. Your progress is synced across all devices.
- Remember what you’ve learned. With curated review sessions you’ll be able to commit what you’ve learned to memory.
Share this Post