Who: Secondary school teachers, instructional primes, career & technology directors and curriculum directors in the United States and Canada interested in bringing game design programs into their classrooms or who currently have graphics and/or animation programs.
What: “Introducing Game Design in Your High School” Webinar
When: This webinar is now available on demand. View Now
- Learn methods to bring game design programs to students in grades 6 – 12
- Perfect addition to existing animation and/or design programs
- Review the gaming industry and the career path opportunities for students
- Discover tools for game development
- See a demonstration of the Unity 3D game development tool
- Get an understanding of how easily 3D content from Autodesk 3ds Max can be transformed into interactive simulations or video games (or anything other 3D content creation packages and animation systems such as Autodesk Maya, Softimage, etc.)
- Explore teaching and training resources for game design
- Question and Answer session to follow
Looking to bring game design to your school? Contact Studica.
Share this Post