Once again, the Texas Computer Education Association is heading to Austin, Texas for its annual convention. This year marks the 37th Annual TCEA Convention and Exposition. “The Power of You” is the theme for this year’s event that takes place from February 6th-10th. Join thousands of attendees, with educators and administrators from elementary to higher educations, to discuss how to improve education with technology.
Every year they gather the brightest minds to discuss successes and failures in education technology. The show boasts hundreds of presentations and workshop from technology experts. Get up close and personal with the latest products at the expo. This year’s exhibit hall will showcase over 450 education and technology vendors including Studica. We will be at booth 428 demonstrating an assortment of our favored EdTech and STEM education classroom solutions. TCEA offers a flexible 5-day schedule, allowing you to customize your experience. Be sure to download the TCEA 2017 mobile app to get the most out of your experience!
Studica Highlights for TCEA 17
Studica’s knowledgeable education consultants will be on hand at TCEA to share their expertise, listen to your goals, answer questions and point you to the education technology products that make the most sense for your classroom (and budget). Here’s a quick peek of some of the items we will be showcasing:
- STEM Programs with Real-world Applications. fischertechnik Education STEM PREP and STEM Engineering sets are designed to offer schools an ideal integration of project-based learning and standards-based curricula. Each set encourages inquiry, design and problem-solving. Learn More & Request Curriculum Samples.
- Elementary Focused STEM Solutions. Explore hands-on STEM programs for young students. Early learners are naturally curious and still developing essential cognitive skills. Yet, most students are not exposed to STEM concepts until middle school. Introduction to STEM I and Introduction to STEM II sets are designed specifically for elementary students, grades 2-5. Learn More & Request Curriculum.
- Prepare Students for College or Career? Why not both? Learn more about the Advanced Career program from SREB. The program combines a relevant and rigorous blend of academic and technical skills to prepare students for more options after graduation.
- Robotic Kits for the Classroom and Beyond. Studica offers educators the versatile Makeblock kits and components they need. Makeblock is an open-source construction platform ready to help you make your ideas reality.
- Explore 3D Printing with Dremel. The Dremel 3D40 Idea Builder for Education combines the 3D printer with software, filament, world-class customer support, safety standards, professional development and curriculum-based lesson plans.
Uniting Technology with Education
For over 30 years, Studica has been working hand-in-hand with educators to provide better technology for academics. We seek out comprehensive solutions that include devices and easily integrated curricula. We understand the needs educators have to successfully prepare their students with core STEM concepts. As a liaison between schools and some of the worlds’ largest technology manufacturers, we’ve been able to bring some exciting offerings to the table. Stop by booth 428 and check them out. If you are interested in any of the solutions listed above, but not attending TCEA – please contact Studica for more information.
Share this Post