Matrox TripleHead2Go - Digital Edition
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition delivers the ultimate surround graphics experience for professionals and gaming enthusiasts alike. This versatile new product enables users to add three digital monitors to their workstation, desktop computer or notebook with a maximum resolution of up to 3840x10241 (triple 1280x1024).
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
The latest in Matrox's series of Graphics eXpansion Modules (GXM), TripleHead2Go
Digital Edition is an external multi-display upgrade device that connects via
the dual-link DVI or analog output of your system and can support both analog
and digital monitors. Multi-monitor setups dramatically increase Office
Productivity for business professionals, create an incredible Surround Design
environment to high-end workstation users, and deliver the most immersive
Surround Gaming™ experience to gamers.
- Features a dual-link digital input for high-end workstations and DVI monitors.
- Brings digital monitor support to systems with an analog (VGA) output.
- Flexible device supports both dual-monitor and triple-monitor configurations.
- Harnesses your existing graphics hardware's full capabilities for 2D, 3D and video.
- Experience Surround Gaming-expand supported 3D games across three displays for a much wider in-game field of view.
- Experience Surround Graphics- execute your workload faster by expanding your desktop across three displays
- Includes Matrox Monitor Bezel Management software feature for an enhanced gaming experience2.
1System dependent, click here for more details.
2Available under Windows only.
TripleHead2Go Digital Edition is compatible with many professional and
enthusiast class desktops and notebooks. A complete list of known
compatible systems is available and will be regularly updated to
reflect new system support.
- TripleHead2Go Digital Edition connector box
- One HD15-HD15 2' VGA cable
- One DVI-DVI 2' VGA cable
- One USB cable
- Quickstart paper and CD, which includes the following software:
- Install package
- PowerDesk SE (includes Image quality adjustment, center popup, window
management, Matrox Monitor Bezel Management feature, etc.)
- Electronic Product Manual
- Dual-link DVI or single VGA output connector, on a compatible system
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 2000, Windows XP x64bit, Windows Vista™ and
Mac® OS X v10.4
- Display driver supporting 1920 x 480, 2400 x 600, 3072 x 768 or 3840 x 1024
- Powered USB connector
*Under Windows 2000, when TripleHead2Go is connected to a notebook only
the 3 external displays will be active - the LCD screen will be disabled.
Customer Reviews and Ratings