The famous ViewCast Osprey 100 - the card that helped start the streaming media revolution! It's still an excellent choice for budget-conscious users with a need to capture and deliver video from composite and S-Video sources.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
- Multiple cards can be used simultaneously in a single system
- Mix-and-match with other Osprey cards for more input options
- Captures full-frame video at 30 frames-per-second
- Drivers for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and other popular
Windows versions. Check the ViewCast Web site for available drivers.
- Four switchable video
- 3 composite (RCA)
- 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
- PAL and NTSC video formats
- Closed Caption extraction
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Microsoft DirectShow API
Customer Reviews and Ratings