Cycling '74 Cycles vol. 04: Momentary Incursions
Momentary Incursions are hits, events, effects and transitions... for use when a more finite punctuation is in order. Aggressively percussive to hypnotic and transient, this collection of 900+ non-looped samples range from a fraction of a second to over a minute in length.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
- Events: longer gestures of modular, granular, metallic and
- FX: surreal and hyper-real effects that started life based in reality.
- Hits: shorter percussive bursts of electronics, metal, foundsound and
- Transitions: events that provide transitional intros, endings, builds,
fly-bys and tails.
- Waves: incidental swells of convoluted textures.
The files on Cycles releases can be used freely by the purchaser - other than
inclusion in other sound libraries - without any additional royalties or usage
Because of the nature of some of the longer files, they cannot be used as a
stand-alone piece represented as the purchaser's original composition. It is
expected that additional material will be added to the file to make it unique or
that it will be significantly altered through unique processing. In the case of
media work (film, video, DV), sound FX, dialog, ambience is considered
sufficient additional material. Respect the source / respect the art form.
Customer Reviews and Ratings