SSL Xlogic Alpha - Link MADI
The XLogic Alpha-Link Audio I/O range is a new family of fully featured
multi-channel Audio Converters for Studio, Live and Broadcast Applications. The
three different models each feature our high quality 24-channel AD/DA converter
All Alpha-Link units can be used as standalone format converters, but used in
combination with a Soundscape Mixpander PCI card they provide a powerful, highly
flexible I/O solution for native PC-based audio workstations.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
XLogic Alpha-Link AX
Professional ADAT & AD DA converter
The Alpha Link AX shares an almost identical feature set to the
Alpha Link MADI AX but strips away the MADI functionality to deliver a
super ADAT Lightpipe based SSL enhanced AD/DA solution that hits an
impressive price to performance ratio.
Alpha Link MADI SX & MADI AX shared features
Featuring up to 64 channels of digital MADI I/O at 48kHz (or 32 channels at
96kHz), 24 ADAT Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz (12 ADAT
Lightpipe digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz), 24 analogue I/O, TDM®
Expansion Bus and much more, the Alpha link MADI SX delivers a dependable,
versatile, high quality MADI to ADAT Lightpipe based conversion solution.
- 56 or 64 MADI digital inputs and outputs at up to 48kHz, 28 or 32 MADI
digital inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz.
- 24 analogue inputs and outputs with SSL enhanced AD DA at up to 96kHz on
D-Sub connectors (for use with D-Sub to XLR looms).
- Word/SuperClock input and output.
- Video Sync input functionality for the WordClock input: the Video Sync.
signal can be converted to WordClock internally and transmitted via the
- MIDI input and output.
- Connects to Mixpander via Expansion Bus port.
- All input and output channels can be used simultaneously in any
- Comprehensive input/output routing & mode selection matrix
- Analogue input/output metering via 24 tricolour LEDs
Customer Reviews and Ratings