fischertechnik ROBO TX Controller
The control center of your fischertechnik robotic models. The ROBO TX Controller, with 32-bit processor, display, high storage capacity and with compact casing (90x90x15mm) offers numerous attachment possibilities on five sides. With integrated Bluetooth radio interface (2.4 GHz, range about 10 m). Several "ROBO TX Controller" can be coupled together.REQUIRES Accu Set (#57487) or Energy Set (#91087)--each sold separately.
- 32-bit ARM 9 processor (200 MHz)
- Storage capacity: 8 MB RAM, 2 MB flash
- Weight only 90g
- 8 Universal inputs: Digital, analog 0-9V DC, analog 0-5kO
- 4 fast counting inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1kHz
- 4 motor outputs, 9V, 250mA: Speed infinitely variable, short circuit
proof, alternatively 8 individual outputs
- 2 expansion connections: I2C and RS 485 for coupling of additional ROBO TX
- Display: 128x64 pixel, monochrome
- USB interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible), max. 12 MB, including mini-USB
- Programable with "ROBO Pro Software" or C compiler (not included)
- Includes USB connection cable.
- Additionally required is Accu Set (#57487) or Energy Set (#91087)--each sold separately.
Customer Reviews and Ratings