Learn to Play
fischertechnik is a flexible and innovative construction system built around the unique fischertechnik building block, which allows attachment at all six sides. fischertechnik's system of interlocking building blocks, motors, sensors, lights, computer controllers, and software allow you to build countless fun and functional models, from Ferris Wheels and Construction Cranes to robots you can program and control. Designed with an engineering mindset, the creative possibilities with fischertechnik are limitless!
- About fischertechnik | Learn to Play
- fischertechnik Education | STEM PREP and Engineering Sets
- fischertechnik Robotics Resources
- fischertechnik Scratch Programming
- fischertechnik Supports Computer Science Learning
- fischertechnik Videos
- fischertechnik Toy & Hobby 2015 Catalog
- fischertechnik TXT Controller vs. Lego EV3 Controller
Contact Studica, to engage your high-school and Middle-School in STEM focused curriculums focusing on themes such as, Sketching and Documentation, Structures, Mechanical Systems, Electronic, Systems, Control Systems, Sensor Systems, Motors and other Actuators, Automation, Fundamentals of Robotics, and Mobile Robotics.
Studica carries many fischertechnik lines of product including; fishertechnik STEM lab, fishertechnik ROBO TX, fishertechnik ROBO LT, fishertechnik ROBO XS, fishertechnik ROBO XM, fishertechnik Junior, and fishertechnik Basic.
Studica can offer quantity discounts to educators, colleges, universities, k-12 and other interested parties. Please contact us for details.