Cycling '74 Cycles vol. 01: Sustained Encounters
Sustained Encounters is comprised of long evolving aural environments and unfolding atmospheres. Culled from MacLeod's private reserve, an accumulation of years of film sound design and sonic exploration, these textures were individually 'composed' utilizing bleeding edge psychoacoustic processing, designed specifically to be intricately interesting and immersive without being obtrusive to additional content.
Opciones de precio
Agregar todos a tu carrito
- Other Realms: longer (30 sec - 2 min) 'otherworldly' compositions that
take you on evolving journeys.
- Atmospheres: big and spacious loops designed to provide an endless
- Environs: loops that are more actively involved, suggesting a 'place'
rather than space.
- Lifeforms: 'walla' loops comprised of non-existent life forms.
- Textural: an extreme variety of textural loops to supply endless beds of
- Complex: multi layered, covering a wide spectrum of sound
- High: high pitched orientation (some to the point of pain)
- Low: big bottom end designed to PUSH AIR (subwoofer recommended)
- Events: incidents, fx and transmutations
- Immersion: a select collection of undulating 5.1 multi-channel versions.
The files on Cycles releases can be used freely by the purchaser - other than
inclusion in other sound libraries - without any additional royalties or usage
Because of the nature of some of the longer files, they cannot be used as a
stand-alone piece represented as the purchaser's original composition. It is
expected that additional material will be added to the file to make it unique or
that it will be significantly altered through unique processing. In the case of
media work (film, video, DV), sound FX, dialog, ambience is considered
sufficient additional material. Respect the source / respect the art form.
Customer Reviews and Ratings