The Unity Pro 4.x Commercial software is a full commercial, fully upgradeable,
perpetual, non-watermarked license with no restrictions on commercial usage.
Unity Pro 4.x is a 3D game development authoring tool that has been designed to
let you focus on creating amazing games.
- Latest version
- Can be used by anyone for commercial projects
- For purchase by anyone
- Perpetual license
- Fully upgradeable
Learn More About Unity -
Opciones de precio
Número de parte: 4-200140
Número de parte: UPG-4-200140
Agregar todos a tu carrito
System Requirements for Unity Authoring:
- Windows: XP SP2 or later
- Mac OS X: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Note that Unity was not tested on server versions of Windows and
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 level (shader model 2.0) capabilities. Any
card made since 2004 should work.
- Using Occlusion Culling requires GPU with Occlusion Query support (some
Intel GPUs do not support that).
System Requirements for Unity iOS Authoring:
- An Intel-based Mac
- Mac OS X "Snow Leopard" 10.6 or later
System Requirements for Unity Android Authoring:
- In addition to the general system requirements for Unity Authoring
- Windows XP SP2 or later; Mac OS 10.5.8 or later
- Android SDK and Java Development Kit (JDK)
System Requirements for Unity-Authored Content:
- Windows XP or later; Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Just about any 3D graphics card, depending on complexity.
- Online games run on all browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari, and
Chrome, among others.
- Android authored content requires devices equipped with: Android OS 2.0
- Device powered by an ARMv7 (Cortex family) CPU
- GPU support for OpenGLES 2.0 is recommended
System Requirements for Unity Flash Player Pro:
- Windows: 7, XP SP2, or later
- Mac OSX: Intel CPU & "Leopard" 10.5 or later.
- Note that Unity was not tested on server versions of Windows and OSX.
- Graphics card with 64 MB of VRAM and pixel shaders or 4 texture units.
Customer Reviews and Ratings