National Instruments Store
NI is dedicated to equipping the next generation of engineers and scientists with the tools that will help them innovate and leave an impact on countless industries around the world. Studica offers National Instruments to students, faculty and secondary schools at academic discounts on NI myDAQ , LabVIEW , Multisim , Ultiboard and textbooks geared towards these products. There is also wide selection of miniSystems and accessories for the NI myDAQ.
Choose Your Category
National Instruments Resources
- Read helpful NI for Education Articles
- K-12 Teachers - Ask about the "NI myDAQ Evaluation Kit"
- Need National Instruments / STEM Curriculum Ideas? - [Click Here]
- Find miniSystems and Accessories to enhance your myDAQ
- Training Textbooks for LabVIEW, Multisim and myDAQ
You are currently viewing National Instruments products only available to customers in the UNITED STATES
If you are not located in the United States and your country is listed below please click the link below. If you are in a country not listed below please contact your local National Instruments office.
- UK: England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Western European Region: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Ireland
- Nordic European Region: Denmark, Sweden, Finland, and Norway
- Eastern European Region: Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Poland, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Romania, and Bulgaria
NI offers a range of software and hardware including NI myDAQ, LabVIEW Student Edition, Multisim Student Edition, Protoboard and many others. All of which are integrated to help accelerate the design and implementation of measurement and control systems blending key concepts in STEM Education.
Studica offers great academic discounts on National Instruments Software and Hardware to Students, Faculty and School. Products include the NI myDAQ, LabVIEW Student Edition, Multisim Student Edition, Protoboard, ect. Studica also offers educational bundles that bring together all of the tools you need at one low price for students, teachers and schools. Bundles include NI myDAQ with LabVIEW, Multisim, with NI textbooks and other myDAQ accessories. National Instruments products will help students learn key course topics by allowing them to complete hands-on experiments anywhere and anytime. National Instruments is helping educators prepare theirs students for the 21st century through the development of high-tech engineering equipment that fits into STEM educational curriculum.