Cluster-O-Matic is a powerful selection modifier for 3ds max which allows you
to create advanced soft-selections and then animate them with ease.
Whether you are looking for a more versatile selection system or seeking to create complex selections to be used with the Hercules deformation modifier, you cannot go wrong with production proven Cluster-O-Matic.
Cluster-O-Matic brings to 3ds Max users :
- Remove vertices from selection, finally a way to remove vertices from the soft-area !
- Soft-Selection with Splines, Patches, Mesh, Nurbs... , Cluster-O-Matic supports soft-selection on any types of objects, including FFD space warps !
- Anisotropy soft-selection, why the radius of a soft-selection should always be a sphere ?
- Fade selection values, you don't have to fully select a point anymore in order to create a soft-selection area, you can have it just selected at 50 % !
- Cluster Operations, arithmetic operations, advanced booleans and more on multiple clusters !
- Unlimited number of linked xforms, instead of having a very long modifier stack, you can handle tons of linked xforms from the same modifier !
- Restricting axis on linked xforms, if you don't want a cluster to be linked to in position, rotation or scale !
- Integration with Hercules, rely on Cluster-O-Matic advanced selection features to restrict the sub-skin deformations created by Hercules
- MAXScript support
|No reviews found|