LipSync MX computes lip synchronization by using sound files and predefined
mouth shape images. Create Web‑ready talking characters or publish your
animations in a SWF file for use with Adobe Flash without the hassle of having
to animate lip synchronization manually or use ActionScripts. Or simply save the
animation as AVI or images files sequence.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
With Lipsync MX, get everything to create high quality lip
synchronization 2D animations:
- Quick Actions: Complete the whole lip synchronization
process in 4 easy steps!
- Real time preview: Just hit play! No computations are
required after changing parameters.
- Supports most languages: English, French, German, Italian,
Japanese, Spanish and others.
- Enhanced SWF publisher settings: Select Flash version and
- SWF file creation: Import your lip synchronization
animations easily using Adobe Flash.
- Web-ready SWF file: Transfer your newly created SWF files
quickly and easily to a webpage.
- Complete phonetic support: Use up to 40 different
- Intelligent smoothing: Achieve better lip synchronization
- Supports major image file formats: BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF
- Advanced audio support: Import and export MP3, AIFF, and
- Publish your animations: Easily create SWF, AVI or Images
Customer Reviews and Ratings