Easy to look at; Easier to Use -- sleek, intuitive interface and workflow
allowing you to use notation, guitar tab, or MIDI devices to craft music of any
style, be it orchestral, jazz, or rock. One brand new idea is the newly designed
entry palette that can remain docked at the bottom of the screen or move to the
cursor right-click of your mouse, a great design that can speed up the workflow
of the user. The entire entry screen itself has had a big makeover. The way the
score looks and how you can view it, the improved use of space, buttons and
tools were designed to put the focus on the score itself. Writing for guitar or
bass? An interactive fretboard for both guitar and bass is available, as well an
interactive chord library.
Over 10GB of Improved and Enhanced Samples – exclusively featuring the sounds of The London Symphony Orchestra recorded in great detail at Abbey Road Studio’s. These sounds have become very popular within NOTION…now they are even better! The new enhanced sounds use close mic’s to really hear the essence of the instrument, and all of the new sounds are in stereo. Not only are they enhanced; there are more of them. NOTION3 comes bundled with more sounds than any previous version of NOTION. And for those who loved the sounds that were in legacy versions of NOTION, they are included as well.
• Clean, streamlined user interface with great emphasis on clarity, workflow and score readability
• Performance Display with rehearsals, timecode, measures and performed notated tempo
• Timeline strip with point and click and GoTo measure navigation
• Score Entry Palette docked and floating neatly organizes and contains all score symbols and expressions allowing you to quickly and easily find anything you want to add
• Interactive Guitar Fretboard for Score Entry and Guitar chord/diagram insertion
• New Pro-audio Mixer UI with visual and numerical entry, mixer groups, signal meters and peak indicators
• Master channel meter on the toolbar with peak indication
• Color coded mode dependent playback marker
• Quick start screen on launch
• Automatic positioning of score elements – never have to worry about aligning hairpins, dynamics, articulations.
• Note entry with Mouse, Keyboard and/or MIDI device
• Step Time and Real Time MIDI entry
• MIDI entry on grand staff with split point
• Optimized editing functions, clear special, mass add articulations, duplicate etc...
• “Cuts” functionality supported in score and playback
• Customizable Accel and Rit markings
• Partial (“expandable”) measures (add more or less notes than the Time Signature requires)
• Pickup measures
• Linked Tab / Notation / Edit tab staff and notation will reflect changes and vice versa
• Bends, Holds, Bend-releases customizable and playing back
• Tremolo Bar symbols and Vibrato
• Guitar Diagrams generated for every chord symbol with support for custom tuning and number of strings. All 12 positions per chord, which means you get 12 diagrams per chord instead of one.
• Edit and customize guitar diagrams on the fretboard
• Guitar chords transpose with transposition function
• Palm mute, let ring, slap, pull-off, hammer-on, fingerings, and numerous other guitar functions
• Click and drag beam adjustment
• Custom Beaming
• Custom beaming patterns for Time Signatures
• Short score feature – up to 4 different instruments on a grand staff, with individual dynamic handling
• Alternate note heads – X, diamond, circles, crossed, etc..
• Ghost notes functionality supported in playback
• Breath Comma with customizable playback
• Caesura with customizable playback
• Quickly change note rhythms with a key combo
• Chord library supporting click-in chord symbols with three representation styles: default, minimal and symbol
|No reviews found|