Learn more about STEM Education by joining
National Instruments and The Infinity Project for a Live Webinar!
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2012
Time: 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Central
The webinar will be about an hour-long and will provide school districts, high school and middle school educators with the information needed to prepare students for success in the 21st century.
- You will learn more about National Instrument's role in STEM education
- Review 6th-12th grade STEM curricula
- Learn more about 4th year Math and Science requirements
- Help your students understand the math behind engineering concepts involving digital music, robotics, biological systems, and the environment.
- See a demonstration and examples of lab activities.
- Available in the USA only
The Infinity Project provides educators with a complete "turn-key" solution for implementing STEM and was developed in partnership with experts in field of engineering and education.
Learn more about this exciting program and how it can prepare your students for the real world. Register for this free STEM education webinar today! [Click Here to Register]