Matrox DualHead2Go - Analog Edition
Using patent-pending technology, Matrox proudly delivers the world's first commercially available multi-display upgrade of its type, bringing DualHead capability to your laptop or your integrated graphics based desktop computer. The revolutionary new Matrox DualHead2Go external multi-display upgrade is not a graphics card, but rather a palm-sized box that sits outside of your system. DualHead2Go takes the existing single monitor display output (i.e. external VGA output) from your system and expands it into dual display outputs, allowing you to run your Windows desktop at up to 2560 x 10241 resolution stretched across two displays. Using DualHead2Go in conjunction with the built-in display of your laptop, you actually benefit from 3 displays at a time.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
- Add two independent displays to your
laptop from a standard monitor output.
- Run your Windows desktop at up to 2560
x 1024 resolution in 16.7M colors at 60Hz stretched across two displays (1280 x
1024 per display)1.
- Harness the full graphics rendering
power of your existing notebook or desktop graphics solution. This includes the
full video and 3D capabilities of your embedded graphics
- Upgrade Intel integrated graphics on a
desktop PC to DualHead without opening the PC.
- Matrox PowerDesk software seamlessly
manages window positioning and message pop-up1.
- Very small device that fits in the palm
of your hand. May easily be taken on the road with you.
- DualHead2Go connector box
- One 2-foot HD15-to-HD15 (analog)
monitor cable (P/N: /16125-00)
- One USB cable
- Single VGA output connector
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000, Windows® XP
- Display driver supporting 2048 x 768 or
2560 x 1024 resolution.
Customer Reviews and Ratings