Reader Rabbit - I Can Read With Phonics
I Can Read! with Phonics continues the tradition of strengthening language arts skills through engaging activities.
The activities from Reader Rabbit's Interactive Reading Journey 2 and Reader Rabbit's Reading 2 have been combined on to one CD-ROM and packaged with the complete Teacher's Guides for both programs.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
The programs support both the phonics and whole language approaches to
language arts by offering a wide variety of reading materials, along with
opportunities to explore phonics and strengthen additional reading skills.
Students build phonemic awareness, reading comprehension and vocabulary skills
needed for continued reading success.
- Over 100 phonics, word recognition, and comprehension lessons
- "Read to me" or "read it myself" option
- Record and playback
- Proficiency tracking system
- 30 printable storybooks
- Over 1000 practice words
- Practice in identifying consonant blends, short and long vowel sounds, and
- Develops phonemic awareness
- Practice in identifying consonant blends, short and long vowel sounds,
digraphs and rhyme patterns
- Improves contextual strategies to unlock new words and build reading
- Builds reading comprehension skills using predictable and entertaining
- Develops oral reading skills
|Stand-alone System Requirements
||Platform / OS
||Free hard disk space
||Display Required / Other
|Reader Rabbit's® I Can Read! with Phonics
||Pentium 90 MHz or faster
||640x480 SVGA, 256 colors
|Mac OS 7.5.5-9.1
||256-color display, 13" (or larger) monitor
Customer Reviews and Ratings