Maxwell Render V2.7 is a rendering engine based on the mathematical equations governing light transport, meaning that all elements, such as emitters, materials and cameras, are derived from physically accurate models. Maxwell Render is unbiased, so no tricks are used to calculate the lighting solution in every pixel of a scene; the result will always be a correct solution, as it would be in the real world. Maxwell Render can fully capture all light interactions between all elements in a scene, and all lighting calculations are performed using spectral information and high dynamic range data.
What's new in 2.7
- Maxwell Grass: This new features will allow you to quickly create grass on a selected piece of geometry. Giving you maximum control over the look of the grass.
- Hair rendering: Introducing a new procedural primitive for rendering hair- compatible with the most popular hair systems (Shave & Haircut, Maya Hair, Max Hair, Ornatrix, Cinema Hair).
- Particle rendering: New procedural primitive for particles- compatible with the most popular particle systems (RealFlow particles, Maya particles, 3dsMax).
- Support for Vector displacement.
- Much faster motion blur.
- Referenced MXS files: It is now possible to load references of MXS files in your main scene file, which are added only at render time, dramatically reducing export times especially for animations, and reducing scene transfer times when network rendering.
- Support for referenced materials has been added.
- Scripting: Maxwell Render SDK now includes a standalone python editor and scripting examples.
- Displacement: A new, faster displacement algorithm
- Big improvements in image processing, filtering and aliasing which enhances overall quality of the render.
- Advanced integration with RealFlow- allowing you to handle RealFlow output and generate particles and meshes in render time.
- Customer support centre for everything from tutorials and tips, to scenes and scripts
|No reviews found|