Latching/non-latching modes are selectable for both
- Non-latch mode momentarily engages the switch while you hold down the
- Latch mode changes the On/Off status each time you press the pedal
We’ve relied on relay switching technology for ultra-high impedance and
highest signal integrity. There are dedicated LED indicators for precise status
control, and you can combine multiple AB200s by using the side-mount interlock.
You will need one 9 V battery for operation (not included).
- Ultra-compact and universal 2-channel footswitch for stage and studio
- Usable for all products with external control functions such as guitar
amps, keyboards, rhythm machines, lighting products, etc.
- Easily switch between two input signals into one output or vice versa (e.
g. switch between two guitars using one amplifier or two amplifiers with one
- Programmable latching/non-latching modes selectable for both channels:
- ---Non-latch mode momentarily engages the switch while you hold down the
- ---Latch mode changes the on/off status each time you press the pedal
- Relay switching technology for ultra-high impedance and signal integrity
- Dedicated LED indicators for precise status control
- Combine multiple AB200's together by using the side-mount interlock
- Runs on 9 V battery (not included)
- High-quality component components and exceptionally rugged construction
ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Customer Reviews and Ratings