MidiTron by Eroktronix is an economical new way to simplify the process of creating sensor and robotics based electronic art projects. It is easily user configurable and provides 20 terminals of digital and analog inputs and outputs in any combination.
MidiTron can be used as music controllers, VJ controllers, MIDI instruments, dance triggers and body suits, interactive installations, driving LEDs, motor and robotic controllers, and much more.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
It is compact (2.5" x 3" x 1.5"), and can be embedded in your project.
Powered from a 9-volt battery, MidiTron can be used without an attached
computer. Its inputs and outputs can be easily configured from a menu-driven
software program. No special drivers are required for MIDI input and output.
You can have up to 20 digital inputs/digital outputs/analog (PWM) outputs,
and up to 10 analog (ADC) inputs. Input devices include switches, pots, sensors
and more. Outputs include LEDs, motors, relays, solenoids and more. And there is
a high-resolution mode (10 bits) for analog inputs.
- Small (2.5" x 3" x 1.5"): can be embedded in your project
- Powered from a 9v battery
- Menu-driven program provided for easy configuration of inputs and outputs
(Mac OS9/Mac OSX/Windows XP)
- Stores configuration in flash memory: can run stand-alone, without
- MIDI input and output: no special drivers required
- Up to 20 digital inputs/digital outputs/analog (PWM) outputs
- Up to 10 analog (ADC) inputs
- Input devices: switches, pots, sensors (bend, pressure, photo, magnetic,
touch, temperature, accelleration, etc.) and more
- Outputs: LEDs, motors, relays, solenoids and more
- High-resolution mode (10 bits) for analog inputs
Uses for MidiTron
- music controllers
- VJ controllers
- MIDI instruments
- dance triggers and body suits
- interactive installations
- driving LEDs
- motor and robotic controllers
Configuration software requires Mac OS X 10.2 or later or Windows XP. MIDI
interface required for configuration and interface to computer.
Customer Reviews and Ratings