GoVenture: Entrepreneur Board Game
GoVenture Entrepreneur Board Game is a unique game that was designed to
develop business ownership skills in a fun and educational way. The Entrepreneur
Board Game was designed to simulate real-life challenges of Entrepreneurship.
For ages 12 to adult.
Add all checked items on this page to your cart
- Buying, Pricing, and Selling Products (called "Gwidgets")
- Managing Employees
- Paying Expenses
- Managing Cash Flow
- Investing in Product Quality and Marketing (Brand)
- Negotiating with other players
- Interacting with other players through question and answer, drawing, charades,
trivia, word puzzles, and more!
- Balancing work and life
- Evaluating Success by Calculating Equity
- Preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss statements (optional)
- Accounting General Journal and General Ledger (optional)
Board Game Contents
Each board game can be played by 2 to 6 players, each with their own business,
or up to 12 players in teams. Each game includes spinner, money, playing cards,
sand timer, and playing pieces.
GoVenture: Lemonade Stand
GoVenture Lemonade Stand is an easy-to-use program that simulates the
experience of running your own lemonade stand. Students will apply concepts such
as Math, Finance, Career, and General Life Skills in a fun and educational
business setting. In this simulator students will have to select the recipe,
design on price, manage inventory and maximize their profits.
Customer Reviews and Ratings