specification chips are adhesive-backed and come in a two-binder set with palette playgrounds, palette cards and myPANTONE palettes software. Six chips per color provide precise and professional means of communicating color choices. Experiment with palettes by arranging the stamp-like chips on the non-stick palette playground. Once final, commit them to a palette card for sharing with clients and printers and archiving with the project. Individual replacement pages are available to replenish colors.
- Two color-coded binder set of 2,058 solid Goe colors chromatically arranged
- Six adhesive-backed chips per color
- Ten mixing bases used to create the colors
- Colors printed with uniform ink film thickness using inks receptive to coatings
- Compatible with the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM
Customer Reviews and Ratings