Pantone's Metallics Guide features an expansive palette of 301 exquisite
metallic colors that add luminescence and elegance to projects that call for a
refined look. An additional page demonstrates the effects of a gloss aqueous
coating when applied to the seven metallic base colors.
Fan guides are chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection. Ink formulations are provided. Coated stock only.
This this product is eligible to receive a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software upon product registration with Pantone.
The Pantone Metallic's set includes:
Key Features of the Metallics Guide:
• 300 new premium metallic colors formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
• Broad palette of 301 colorful metallics; seven base metallic colors shown with and without a gloss overprint varnish
• Chromatically arranged fan format
• Text-weight paper stock
• PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
• Ink mixing formulas in parts
• Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
• Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
• Includes ColorChecker® Lighting Indicator to aid in lighting evaluation
|No reviews found|