Starting From: $99.00
Save 45%See Price Options
Rosetta Stone English (American) Level 1-5 for Higher Ed Students & Faculty
Learn English (American) with Rosetta Stone® for Higher Ed Students! Rosetta Stone® is dedicated to changing people's lives through the power of language and literacy education. The Rosetta Stone® Foundations program is ideal for students with limited or no exposure to the new language to developed everyday conversational skills. The guided, self-paced environment focuses on the fundamentals. Rosetta Stone's games and activities will help reinforce your new language skills in a fun and engaging way. This program lets you learn your second language the way you learned your first, with an intuitive, immersive method that's as fun to use as it is effective.
- Unlimited access to all levels and brand NEW features
- TruAccent™ Speech Recognition
- Learn anywhere on any device with the award-winning mobile app
Language Lessons engage students instantly:
Learning begins immediately in an immersion environment with interactive actions that are carefully sequenced to build language naturally. The core lessons introduce reading, writing, speaking and listening skills, then key skills such as grammar and vocabulary are refined in focused activities.
A strong emphasis is placed on the spoken language. Rosetta Stone's proprietary speech recognition evaluates learner's pronunciation, providing users with immediate feedback to guide learners to speak the new language correctly.
Games and Activities stimulate and engage:
Content learned in Language Lessons is reinforced with a variety of interactive games and activities. Providing a fun way to explore your new language. Through these games and activities you will practice reading culturally relevant stories aloud and receive feedback on your pronunciations via Rosetta Stone's speech-recognition technology.
With Rosetta Stone's mobile app you can learn and practice your new language on the go anytime, anywhere.
Rosetta Stone® Foundations for Higher Education Students is an e-Learning solution designed for beginner to intermediate level learners available in up to 24 languages within the Rosetta Stone® Language Learning Suite. With our context-based, immersion methodology, learners build fundamental language skills.
Rosetta Stone® Foundations is available in the following languages:
Operating System and Online Services:
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or higher
- Mac: Mavericks or Yosemite or higher (OS X 10.9 or higher)
- Internet Explorer 8, Chrome 50, Firefox 46, Safari 8, Edge 12 or greater
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player
- High-speed internet connection (at least 786 kbps)
- Must be 13 or older to access online services
- For Windows: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel®
- For Macs: Intel Core™ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- For Netbooks: Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or higher
- 3 GB free hard-drive space (per level)
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- 1 available USB port for a headset with microphone (not included)
Learning on the Go:
- Enhance your learning with the iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™ apps.