Step-by-step tutorials make it an ideal resource for self-learning as well as classroom instruction. Packed with vivid illustrations and practical exercises that emphasize modern-day applications, Autodesk Inventor Essentials Plus: 2013 and Beyond prepares students for work in the real world.
Cover Type: Paperback
Author: Daniel T. Banach and Travis Jones
Number of Pages: 784 Pages
Table of Contents:
1. Getting Started.
2. Sketching, Constraining, and Dimensioning.
3. Creating and Editing Sketched Features.
4. Creating Placed Features.
5. Creating and Editing Drawing Views.
6. Creating and Documenting Assemblies.
7. Advanced Part Modeling Techniques.
8. iComponents and Parameters.
9. Advanced Assembly Modeling Techniques.
10. Sheet Metal Design.
|No reviews found|