Media Composer 6: Professional Picture and Sound Editing
Media Composer 6: Professional Picture and Sound Editing will give
students the skills and in-depth, under-the-hood knowledge they need to
distinguish themself as a true editing professional. With the
step-by-step guidance in this book, they will learn the skills needed to
work on big-budget productions: media management (become the media
management guru others look to for expert advice), advanced picture
editing (learn precision cutting techniques and how to master Script
Integration for long-form projects), and advanced sound editing (learn
to impress your producer by creating great audio mixes). The book
includes media and projects that you can work with at your own pace.
Cover Type: Paperback
Author: Woody Lidstone
Number of Pages: 450 Pages
Table of Contents:
1. Overview of Post-Production Workflows.
2. Professional Acquisition.
3. Organizing Project Assets.
4. Managing Media Files.
5. Archiving & Deletions.
6. Editing Montages.
7. Editing Scripted Projects.
8. Trimming Dialog.
9. Multicam Editing.
10. Working with Mixed Media.
11. Fundamentals of Audio Editing & PT Interop.
12. Audio Sweetening with EQ.
13. AudioSuite and RTAS Effects.
14. Multichannel Surround Mixing.
Customer Reviews and Ratings