The fischertechnik Vacuum Gripper Robot 24V includes:
- 4 DC motors, including 2 with integrated magnetic encoder (max. pulse frequency 1kHz)
- 4 Limit switches
- 2 Pulse sensors for path measurement
- 8 Digital inputs
- 8 Outputs, 24V: 4 motors clockwise/counterclockwise rotation
- Relay board for motor polarity reversal
- Port: PCB with relays to reverse polarity of motor, multi-pin connector (34 pin ST1 connection) and additional PCB terminals with push in connection for all I/O.
NOT INCLUDED: PLC, program or program templates, programming software, connectors, other hardware
3-axis robot with vacuum gripper. Works quickly and precisely, to position workpieces in three-dimensional space.
Working range: X-axis 270 degrees, Y-Axis (forwards/back) 140 mm., Z-axis (up/down) 120mm.
Model includes 3 encoder motors, 3 push button limit switches, a vacuum suction device, a compressor, and a solenoid valve.
Model Dimensions: 8.74 x 18.98 x 15.03 inches.
Weight: 6.88 lbs.