NI myRIO Embedded Systems Accessory Kit - Includes Common Sensors, Devices, and Display for Embedded Projects. (NI myRIO sold separately)
Required for APUS courses: ELEN430, ELEN435, ELEN436, ELEN440, ELEN498, ELEN499
The NI myRIO Embedded Systems Accessory Kit contains common sensors, devices, and a display.
- Digital temperature sensor (I2C)
- Character LCD (I2C, SPI, and UART)
- Digital potentiometer (SPI)
- Bluetooth interface (UART)
- EEPROM (SPI)
- LED matrix
- Includes sensors, devices, and a display for teaching and implementing embedded systems concepts
- Designed as an add-on to the NI myRIO Starter Kit
- Contains components with a variety of digital interfaces (SPI, I2C, UART)
- Devices covered in the online version of the NI myRIO Project Essentials Guide
- NI myRIO not included
Students - Current academic verification is required to purchase this product.