This linear motion closed type slide unit has an 8 mm inside diameter and is suitable for use in precision linear motion applications, such as in printing machines and computer numerical control (CNC) equipment. The slide unit, designed to carry a component, has a housing with a flat mounting face and four tapped bolt holes, and circle clips at each end to retain the ball bushing. Ball in the cage loop to run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise.
- Closed type bushing block and ball bushing insert for use in linear motion applications
- Four-bolt aluminum alloy bushing block for a lightweight ready-to-mount installation
- Synthetic resin retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise
- Four rows of recirculating balls inside the ball bushing for smooth running
- Integral lip seals to retain lubricant and protect against contamination
- Sold in Pair.