With the Bare Conductive Pi Cap you can add precise capacitive touch, distance sensing and high quality audio to your Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero and later (any Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin GPIO connector). Connect Electric Paint or anything conductive to one of the 12 electrodes to control sounds, video and more. Connecting the physical world to the digital world is easy with our fully featured libraries and our extensive online tutorials.
- High quality audio output
- Extensive tutorials and easy startup experience
- Powerful Python and C++ libraries so that you can include sensors in your project
- User-programmable RGB LED and multi function button
- Prototyping area with GPIO breakout to add additional sensors or buttons
- Works with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Zero and later (Any Raspberry Pi with a 40 pin GPIO connector)