The 2016 California STEM Symposium takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center. The show begins with registration on Sunday, October 9th. Then on Monday, October 10th the fun begins. Enjoy share fairs, breakout sessions, a makerspace and more. This event ends at 3PM on Tuesday, October 11th so plan to make the most of your time. Be sure to download the Symposium Program and get the “CA STEM 2016” conference app at the Google Play or App Store. An exhibit hall will be open during the symposium to showcase vendors and products that offer resources and solutions that assist with STEM education. Studica will be on hand at #CASTEM16 to demonstrate our offerings to educators and advocates.
Explore STEM Education Solutions
From robotics and curriculum programs to game design and animation; Studica offers a wide variety of classroom resources that are excellent for teaching and more importantly, engaging students in STEM learning. Be sure to visit Studica at Booth 236 for a look at these innovative solutions:
- Motivate students to work in small groups and solve relatable, “real world” problems. Project-based STEM learning solutions from fischertechnik Education provide a series of standard-based projects specifically designed for classroom use.
- Make STEM accessible to young students with fischertechnik Education Introduction to STEM sets. These sets are designed specifically for elementary students, grades 2-5. These sets include standards-based curriculum to bring basic STEM concepts to life for young students.
- Bring digital 3D technology into your classroom with Dremel.
- Drive student achievement with the Unity Certified Developer Courseware & Certification program. This is a great opportunity to teach your students about core STEM concepts while preparing them for bright careers in game development.
- Enhance career technical education by preparing students for exciting opportunities in Animation with Toon Boom.
- Makeblock is an open-source robotics construction program. Makeblock goes much further that simply building a robot design. It inspires its makers to create their own electronics and/or robotics.
Visit Studica Booth 236
If you are at the California STEM Symposium, please stop by and say hello. Our friendly staff will be on hand to answer questions, demonstrate and share their expertise with you. We are proud that for over 30 years, Studica has been committed to products that enhance education. Plus, you will have an opportunity to win one of two exciting giveaways. We hope to see you there!
Share this Post