Studica is preparing for the CUE 2018 National Conference that will welcome approximately 7,000 educators including teachers, adminstrators, tech coaches and TOSAs. We will be heading to Palm Springs, California for this conference that takes place March 14th – 17th. An impressive lineup of keynote speakers this year includes Johwell St. Cilien, Jean-Michel Dobaria, Matt Miller, Meredith Walker, and Jasmyn Wright. Attendees can also take part in workshops, spotlight sessions, and the exhibition. Plus, exciting events such as an AR/VR playground, a STEAMpunk playground, CUE karaoke, and much more. Stay up to date with all the comings and goings – be sure to sign up for #CUE18 mobile updates. Our Studica team will be available at the expo (Booth 143) to share a variety of STEM and technology solutions. You’ll find solutions for STEM education, language learning, 3D printing, robotics, animation, and more!
Studica Highlights for CUE 2018
There is a huge variety of solutions out there, so let Studica’s experts help you navigate them to find the best solutions to fit your needs and goals. For over 30 years, Studica has been uniting technology with education. Our experienced Academic Consultants and Application Engineers will be available at the show to share their expertise. Take a moment to stop by and have a conversation with Keith or Mark at Studica booth 143. They can listen to your current situation, objectives, and budgetary constraints and help you the find the best solutions for you and your school.
- Discover project-based STEM learning solutions from fischertechnik Education.
- Explore hands-on STEM programs specifically designed for elementary students.
- Discover the power of Babbel for your language programs.
- Prepare your Students for the digital jobs of tomorrow with Toon Boom Animation.
- Learn about flexible Adobe Creative Cloud licensing options for primary and secondary schools and districts.
- Explore 3D printing solutions from Dremel and MakerBot.
Visit Studica at CUE
Share this Post