Finally, there is a turnkey solution that allows educators to teach students how to control sensors and motors using LabVIEW. We are proud to announce the release of the Robotics Sensor & Motor Training Kit for NI myRIO and LabVIEW by Studica. Consider it as a practical tool that helps you teach basic LabVIEW and allows your students to get a true understanding of how to control motors, sensors, and actuators. Students get insight into the background behind the code and learn how the subsystems function. This exciting new bundle allows you to plug the myRIO into the Sensor Training Board or the Motor Training Board and get started right away. No other driver option is needed. This kit is available exclusively at Studica.
Get More from LabVIEW & myRIO
If you use myRIO or LabVIEW in your classroom, you already know how powerful they are. With this new Robotics Sensor and Motor Training Kit, you can get even more from these powerful devices. Teach how to control motors and sensors with LabVIEW. Give students a better understanding of how to control robots and automated mechanisms. This bundle provides a comprehensive solution for introducing sensors, actuators, and motor controls. It is an excellent resource for schools competing in FIRST Robotics, WRO Advanced Robotics Challenge, WorldSkills Mobile Robotics, and other robotics competitions.
Robotics Sensor and Motor Training Kit
This innovative kit includes a Sensor Training Board, a Motor Training Board, a power adapter, connection cables, and courseware. Each board includes the essential hardware needed to learn how to control various sensors and motors.
Sensor Training Board
The Sensor Training Board, included with the bundle, also provides a Capacitive Touch Sensor, Photoresistor, Thermistor, Infrared Ranging Sensor, Ultrasonic Distance Sensor, Three-color LED, Passive Buzzer, 3-axis gyro, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer, Digital Light Intensity Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, and more.
There are a variety of exercises included with the Sensor Training Board:
- Common digital I/O port applications such as LED control experiment, toggle switch, and rocker button experiment.
- AD port applications including a thermistor experiment, 2D rocker experiment, and infrared distance sensor experiment
- Using a PWM port for three-color LED and passive buzzer experiments
- RS232 and RS485 serial communication experiments using a serial port
- Using an I2C bus for digital light intensity and display control button recognition experiments and more
- The use of a single bus for DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor experiments
- Ultrasonic sensor experiments with clock use
- SPI bus use for a memory chip W25Q16 experiment
- Orthogonal coding use for EC11 rotary encoder using experiments
Motor Training Board
The Motor Training Board included with the bundle also includes a stepper motor, DC motor with encoder, and a servo motor.
A variety of exercises are also included with the Motor Training Board focusing on the following topics:
- Stepper motor motion control
- DC motor motion control
- Steering gear motion control
- Digital tube display control
- Solenoid valve electromagnet control
Get it at Studica
This bundle is a perfect fit for schools teaching electronics, controls, robotics, and other STEM education disciplines with National Instruments LabVIEW and the myRIO. It also compliments preparation for robotics competitions. Discover how the Robotics Sensor & Motor Training Kit can help your school, contact Studica for more information.
Share this Post