ZBrush, from Pixologic, sets industry standards for digital sculpting. With a variety of features, you can utilize customizable brushes to texture, paint, and shape virtual clay in a real-time environment. ZBrush allows you to effortlessly bridge the gap between 2D and 3D. It is the same tool used by game developers, film studios, illustrator, aviation/automotive designers, jewelry designers, illustrators, and artists all over the globe. From vehicle design and scientific visualization to education and 3d printing, ZBrush helps digital artists cultivate their ideas and bring them to life.
ZBrush 2019 is Here!
Pixologic’s commitment to creativity and productivity is evident in ZBrush 2019. New features allow artists to work faster. Create mechanical and hard surface shapes more easily. Produce stunning nonrealistic rendering with instantaneous feedback. With its new organization system, Folders, a new camera system, and a rewritten retopology tool, your art will change forever.
- Non-Photorealistic Rendering (NPR) – Allows you to see your 3D artwork in a whole new way.
- Snapshot3D – All the features of Spotlight v1.0 plus allows you to convert any alpha (gray-scale image) into a 3D model.
- ZRemesher v3.0 – Automatically detects sharp surface angles and allows you to maintain creased edges.
- Folders – This organizational tool also allows you to speed up productivity with time-saving features.
- Universal Camera – Updated to give you more options.
- Intersection Masker – Makes it easier to create complex masks with just a few clicks.
- ZColor – Consider this as your new color manager for any digital painting tasks.
Academic Discounts for ZBrush
Education pricing is available on Pixologic products for students, faculty, and schools at Studica. For over 30 years, Studica has served the education market by offering software, robotics, language learning, STEM education solutions, and more to enhance the learning experience. Shop student discounts on ZBrush and ZBrushCore at www.studica.com/pixologic.
Share this Post