Features of CATALYST Professional
CATALYST Professional Education Edition includes key modules that make it possible to work with satellite, aerial, and radar imagery. Additional included modules include DEM Extraction, Pansharpening, and Ortho Production Toolkit to automate the ortho-mosaicking process.
- The confidence to do more:
- Rich set of capabilities deeply rooted in science, well-tested, fully documented, and supported by our in-house team of experts
- Reduce costs, not quality:
- Reduce manual effort, time, and ultimately costs by automating more of your workflow and reducing your QA/QC steps
- Prototype to production:
- Use our interactive environments to prototype workflows. Then automate and scale them using Python workflows.
- Photogrammetry & Mosaicking? - When precision matters, leading geospatial professionals trust our innovative and robust ortho-mosaicking workflows for satellite and aerial imagery.
- Image Analysis - Turn your pixels into meaningful information with advanced image analytics and image classification solutions, supported by machine learning and powerful processing algorithms that get you better results, faster.
- SAR & InSAR - See through clouds, analyze structure, detect changes, monitor land deformation, and easily combine with optical datasets to create valuable geospatial insights.
- Responsive and Intuitive Interface - Our visual representations, and responsive tools optimize your workflows, minimize manual effort, and maximize the quality of your deliverables.
- Automation & Integration - Access over 745 plug-and-play algorithms through our Python API and interactive environments to build your own end-to-end and integrated workflows.
- Industry leading support for imagery captured from satellite and aerial platforms
Optical & SAR - Turn imagery acquired by over 50 optical and SAR satellite sensors into valuable information.
Digital-frame, Pushbroom & Historical - Deliver the most accurate and precise surveys and maps from digital-frame, pushbroom cameras, even historical airphotos.