Using the databot CO2 sensor in combination with temperature, humidity, light and more students discover that we interact with carbon dioxide in many ways doing engaging, hands-on activities ranging from building a model lung to simulating a cave-science mystery that is over 300 years old! Tested with students in multiple environments databot™ truly makes it a snap for students to explore scientific phenomenon at home in a virtual program or in the classroom.
Number of Students: Up to 30 (in groups)
- Perfect for Virtual Camps and at-home Experimenting!
- Summer Camps
- After-school Programs
- Home-school Cooperatives
Curriculum Hours: 24+
Camp databot™ CO2 Science comes with everything you need to start exploring CO2 and the hidden world of data immediately! It also includes individual cases for each databot™ to provide an easily shipped and stored single unit to make logistics a snap if you’re sending them home with students.
- databot™ – 10
- Detailed instructions for accessing and installing the Phyphox science sensor visualization app (IOS/Android/Chromebook). Students will require a smart device to connect to databot™ and visualize and record data from the associated experiments.
- 8 GB Micro SD Card – 10
- Micro SD Card Reader – 10
- Mini USB Charging/Coding Cable -10
- External Temperature Probe – 10
- Industrial Velcro Pad – 10
- Removable Base Plate – 10
- Lanyard – 10
- Soft Shell Storage Case – 10
- All 5 Camp databot Curriculum and Modules that each includes:
- Complete background information, references, and explanatory resources for instructors.
- Detailed instructions on how to execute the lessons including illustrative videos and images.
- All materials are online making them accessible from home or the classroom.