Wind to Hydrogen Science Kit
The Wind to Hydrogen Science Education Kit enables students to invent their own clean energy applications using a small electric motor powered by a fuel cell. Hydrogen is produced through water electrolysis by a reversible PEM fuel cell that is itself powered by a wind turbine with profiled blades based on NASA aeronautics. This hydrogen is then converted to electrical energy by the fuel cell and can be used to power a small fan.
- Turn wind power into hydrogen energy.
- Build your own hydrogen fuel cell powered inventions
- Features revolutionary new Horizon wind turbine
- Includes Horizon’s complete curriculum on renewable energy on CD
- Demonstrate the principles of wind energy, hydrogen fuel cells, electrolysis and basic electronics
Students - Current academic verification is required to purchase this product.
This product is available for schools to purchase.