- Height - 315mm
- Length (With Handles) - 466mm
- Width - 274mm
- Forming bed - 200mm x 200mm
- Draw Depth - 130mm
- Weight - 13kgs
We will ship the appropriate model based on your territory along with a plug adapter for your country. 110V and 240V are available.
Temp range of the built-in heater is 160C - 340C.
The metal can get quite hot, so to keep you safe, we’ve lined the front and back top edges next to the heater with two silicone strips.
We've also added supportive guide rails on each side of the ceramic heater for safety in transit.
- Handles: A tray click and handle design, with cast aluminum hinges, in one single mechanism. Using the FormBox is as easy as possible.
- Adapter: A universal adaptor that enables the Mayku FormBox to work with any vacuum cleaner.
- Bed: A super fine mesh to increase airflow to the 3D shape, placed on the bed with a soft silicone edge.
- ABEC 5 bearings for smooth operation.
- Silicone seals to create a perfect seal.
- Pressed steel for extra strength.
For Forming: The Mayku FormBox works best with thermoplastic sheets of 0.25 - 1.5mm in thickness. Here are the technical terms:
- PETg (Commonly found in: Food safe molds)
- HIPS (Commonly found in: Disposable cups)
- ABS (The stuff lego is made from)
- Polystyrene (Commonly found in: Product packaging)
- Polyproperlene (Great for use as a mould for resin casting)
- Polycarbonate (Commonly found in: Drinks bottles)
- Polyethylene (Commonly found in: Sheet and foamed sheet)
- Acrylic PMMA (Commonly found in: Light up signs)