Within a few days after set up, the MudWatt’s LED light will start to blink using the power generated by bacteria within your dirt. Within a week, you’ll be able to power a digital clock and thermometer - no batteries needed!
- Let your students experiment with different types of dirt (and things in your refrigerator) to see which are most powerful through open-ended scientific investigation.
- Track the growth of your MudWatt's power and bacteria population and unlock new chapters of a comic with the free MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)!
- Dig deep into the science with tons of lesson plans and other EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES available for classrooms and science fairs!
Enjoy discovery with one of the most creative, interdisciplinary STEM educational toys for the modern world: microbiology, chemistry, and electrical engineering all in one kit!
Classroom Pack Includes:
- 10 Complete MudWatt Units (10 Anodes, 10 Cathodes, 10 Vessels, 10 BlinkerBoards, 3 Digital Clocks)
- 9 Pairs of Alligator Cables and Jumper Wires (for connecting MudWatts together)
- 10 20-Page Educational/Instruction Booklets
- 10 Pairs of Black Nitrile Gloves
- MudWatt Explorer App (available on iTunes and Google Play)