Interactive Circuit Teaching Environment for Education
- Unified easy-to-use schematic capture and interactive simulation environment to reinforce theory
- Teach instrumentation fundamentals with simulation-driven instruments and measurement probes
- SPICE analyses such as transient, Monte Carlo, and noise to help students develop intuition
- Compare simulated data and real-world signals from NI ELVIS II hardware inside NI Multisim
- Simplify exploration of digital concepts with the ability to export to VHDL from the PLD schematic
- More than 14,000 real, virtual, interactive, 3D, and rated models to teach circuit concepts
NI Multisim is an industry-standard, best-in-class SPICE simulation environment. It is the cornerstone of the NI circuits teaching solution to build expertise through practical application in designing, prototyping, and testing electrical circuits. The Multisim design approach helps you save prototype iterations and optimize printed circuit board (PCB) designs earlier in the process.
Benefits for Education
Developed for the educator who needs to teach all aspects of circuits and electronics, Multisim Education Edition provides the ability to seamlessly move students from theory to simulation to the lab. Regardless of the application area, the powerful environment offers the following benefits:
New Features in NI Multisim 14.2
The latest version of Multisim improves productivity for system design and circuits teaching with the addition of new SPICE models, NI and industry standard hardware connectors, analog and digital co-simulation, and usability enhancements.
Assign homework problems easier by embedding circuit diagram images and files on webpages using Multisim Snippets.
NI myDAQ Connector Integration
Students can design custom circuit systems to plug into the NI myDAQ measurement platform for project work.
Power and Machine Components
Use parameterized DC motors, switches, step signal generators, and nonideal components to teach power electronics curriculum with Multisim.
Added Xilinx Tool Support
Teach digital concepts with additional support of the latest Xilinx FPGA tools (12.x and 13.x) in the Multisim environment.
Analog and Digital Co-Simulation With Multisim and NI LabVIEW
Teach controls, mechatronics, and power systems with point-by-point, closed-loop simulation between Multisim and LabVIEW.