Horizon DIY Fuel Cell Engineering Kit - (Classroom Set of 12)
Do you need enough fuel cells for a whole science class? Then you need the DIY Classroom Pack: 12 DIY Fuel Cell Kits in a handy, durable storage case. With enough materials to allow students to hook up multiple fuel cells to the same circuit, or try and power many devices at once from a single fuel cell, the DIY Classroom Pack allows for more ingenuity, more engagement, and more fun.
What Can You Do With the Classroom Pack?
- Get your students excited about creating their own fuel cell applications such as robots, cars, fans, trains, houses, etc. There is no limit to their creativity!
- Engage your students with creative and constructionist learning.
- Develop a problem-based study of fuel cell applications over different grade levels, with hands-on activities that generate meaningful scientific discussion.
- Online support/brainstorming forum for educators.
- Serves 24-36 students.
This Pack Contains
- 12 reversible fuel cells (transparent or blue)
- 12 sets of silicone tubing
- 24 (5ml) syringes
- 24 (20mL) syringes for storage of Hydrogen and Oxygen
- 48 LEDs (green, blue, red, yellow)
- 12 sets of crocodile wire
- 12 sets of red and black pins
- 12 battery packs
- 12 motors (required input 0.6V)
- 24 plastic clamps
- 12 bags to protect fuel cell
- 1 blue box
Students - Current academic verification is required to purchase this product.
This product is available for schools to purchase.