Language Tree Online Extended Learning ELD Programs are structured, 4 to 8-week curricula designed to help educators pinpoint and address the language areas where students need the most support. It consists of standards-based assessments, progress monitoring, standards-based lessons, and an instructional blueprint for Educators and Tutors. Summer, After-School, and Saturday ELD Programs are available for ELD Level 1 for Newcomers/Beginner ELs and ELD Level 2 for Intermediate/Long-Term English Learners.
Getting Multilingual Learners Back on Track
Due to the unprecedented educational challenges of the recent school year, many of our most vulnerable English learners have experienced significant learning setbacks. Fortunately, federal and state-level COVID relief funds are available to help students who were the most impacted by the pandemic. If your district is offering extended learning opportunities to help English learners overcome learning loss, we have solutions designed to support Saturday school, after-school, and summer programs.
Close the learning gap for your English learners with proven, standards-based resources.
Expanded Learning Opportunity Programs
This Intensive ELD program is a structured curriculum designed to help educators and tutors pinpoint and address the language areas that students need the most support. The programs consist of:
1. Standards-Based Assessments and Progress Monitoring
- Online formative assessments help inform where you should focus instruction
- Progress monitoring tools support accountability and compliance requirements
2. Standards-Based Lessons and Acculturation Support
- Addresses critical language gaps identified by the assessments
- Integrates academic subject matter content matter and current event topics with language lessons
- Applies culturally responsive pedagogy and acculturation support
3. Instructional Blueprint for Educators & Tutors
- Professional development training (1-hour included)
- Downloadable planning templates and recommended instructional routines.