Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow - paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don't need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats - including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom ID
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models. Wacom Intuos Pro is built using premium materials such as black anodized aluminum and fiberglass composite resin. The result is a pen tablet that feels reassuringly strong but is a mere 8mm thick.
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition comes with invaluable Inkspace features* specifically designed for artists and designers. They give you total, flexible control over your work:
- Export your work in layered raster or vector formats (such as PSD and SVG)
- Sync your creations across multiple devices
- Share your creative projects with colleagues and clients